Pyrography Workbook: A Complete Guide to Woodburning for Woodworkers and Crafters
Author: Sue Walters
Pages: 144 Wood Burning,
Size: 8 1/2″ X 11″
Sue Walters, internationally renowned Australian pyrographer, teaches you everything you need to know to create stunning pyrography artwork through three step by step projects including.
– For Beginning Woodburners: Ducks & Bulrushes
– For Intermediate Woodburners: Golden Eagle
– For Advanced Woodburners: Wolf
Inside you’ll find:
– Pyrography history, equipment, work area and safety
– Materials, preparation and finishing
– Woodburning techniques such as solar, negative, relief, engraving, color, torch, pyrographic machine and hot wire
– In depth instruction on creating animal fur, feathers and eyes-plus simple ways of burning natural objects, water, trees, bushes, rocks, and grass
– Methods for burning onto wood, leather, paper, bark, and antlers, are detailed alongside ample pictures of pyrography on the various materials that will inspire novice woodburners.
– Bring color to the artwork using different pigments and effects
– Ideas for using your new found skill
There are no reviews yet.