105in. long and most are .025in. thick. 3/4in. wide blades are .032in. thick. 1/8 and 3/4in. wide blades cost slightly more.
Fits most 14in. band saws (Delta/ Rockwell, Jet, Rikon, Sears Craftsman, Reliant, Enlon, Star, Bridgewood, Woodtek, General, etc.) with Riser Block Extension.
* Tooth Hardness: 62-63Rc
* Back Hardness: 28-32Rc
* Regular, Skip, and Hook Shape Teeth
* Raker Set: Left, Right, Straight (Raker) Pattern
* Hard/Soft Wood, Plastic, Mild Steel and Non-Ferrous Metal (For Machines with Speed Reduction).
* For All Vertical/ Stationary 2-Wheel Band Saws.
* Heavy Duty, Durable, Commercial Grade Band Saw Blades for Industrial Woodworking, DIY and Professional Craftsmen.
* The Premium Band for Woodworking