K.1053 Dual Handpiece Kit, Brushless 2.35mm (3/32″) or 1/8″ Collet Rotary + Hammer Handpiece 115 Volt
Includes Rotary Brushless handpiece with 2.35mm (3/32″) or 1/8″ Collet and brush type hammer handpiece for use in second port. Select Product Option for Collet Size.
K.1053 Dual Port Kit comes with 2 Handpieces:
• Brushless rotary handpiece connects to port in the back of the control box. It runs virtually vibration free with high torque throughout the entire speed range of 1,000-50,000 rpm. See additional specs below.
• Brush type Hammer handpiece operates at 1,000 – 2,500 strokes per minute. Connects to port in front of the control box. See additional specs below.
• Control box with digital display, variable speed foot pedal, 2 handpiece cradles, and an extra fuse also included. See additional specs below.
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Brushless motor design carbon brushes NEVER need changing
- Maximum Torque or Watts Output 10 oz. in or 70mNm or 230W. Powerful even at minimum speeds
- Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration
- Additional port for Brush Type Micromotor Handpiece:
This brushless micromotor is ideal for various applications at high, medium and low speed.
- High Speed Applications: Running at high speed, it provides smooth, clean, and sharp detailing in metal and wood. It’s also great for bright-cutting, grinding, finishing, texturing, and polishing. You never need to changes the brushes on this handpiece.
- Medium Speed Applications: At medium speeds it is ideal for effortless and fast stock removal in wood, diestone, or acrylics.
- Low Speed Applications: The low end offers extra control and power for stone setting and milling.
HP4-817 Control Box and Front Panel LED
- 50/60 Hz, 100VA, 5.4″ wide, 9.1″ deep, 7″ high
- Dial speed control sets precise speed and torque
- Auto cruise, Forward or Reverse rotation, Dial or Foot speed control
- Digital display for precise speed and torque settings
- Built in overload protection
- Brushless micromotor handpiece connects to port on back side of control box
- Brush type handpiece connects to port in front.
H.MH-150 Brushless Handpiece/Motor
- 6.3″ long, 1.06″ motor diameter, .75″ grip diameter, 8.4 oz/237.7 gr., 115 volt
- Ergonomic and brushless with long-lasting ceramic ball bearings
- Bur changes are quick and easy with a simple twist of the front section of the Handpiece
- Comes with either 2.35mm (3/32″) or 1/8″ collet installed.
H.MH-110 Brush Type Hammer Handpiece/Motor
- 6-1/4″ overall length, 9/16″ grip diameter, 1″ motor diameter, 13oz/369 gr., 1.5 amps (115V) .75 amps (230V)
- Ideal for stone setting applications and engraving techniques.
- Slender contoured grip and impact adjustment ring for precise hammering work.
- Operates from 0-2,500 strokes per minute. The force of the impact of the H.MH-110 reciprocating handpiece can be adjusted from light to full by turning the metal ring while the motor is off or running.
- The speed of the hammer action can also be varied from 0-2,500 strokes per minute with the dial on the control unit.
- Used with the supplied Graver Holder, the handpiece becomes a precision power engraver- no need for an air compressor or a flexible shaft drive.
- 3-Anvil Points with Threaded Shanks p/n HP10177
- 1-Graver Holder with Allen Key p/n HPH8-214. Screws into the front end of the handpiece and converts it into a power engraving tool. Comes with 5/64″ allen key (graver not included).
- 1-5mm Open End Wrench, Handpiece Cradle p/n HP4-933, Spare Motor Brushes p/n HP4-163, 2 Pins used to tighten Anvil Points
HP7-7060 Foot Speed Control
• Variable speed foot control works with control box HP4-717. Varies speed from 1,000 – 50,000 RPM.