The 6 speed settings range from 6000 to 18,000 RPM, allowing users to adjust the RPM of the Mini Carver to suit a variety of wood carving, sculpting and sanding needs.
- Setting 5 and 6 is the ideal speed for high performance wood carving and sculpting.
- Setting 3 and 4 will allow for aggressive sanding needed for evening out rough surfaces.
- Setting 1 and 2 will provide the ideal speed for smooth, finishing sanding without the risk of burning the wood.
- The New Arbortech Mini Carver now comes with a Variable Speed grinder (which is great for sanding applications) The 6 speed settings range from 6000 to 18,000 RPM, allowing users to adjust the RPM of the Mini Carver to suit a variety of wood carving, sculpting and sanding needs.
- A new Carbide Blade (Mini Industrial Blade)
- Dust Collection accessory
- Vibration Reduction Handle
- New Sanding Disc System (
- Heavy Duty Sanding Discs – 80, 180, 320 grit)
- And a Custom designed Tool Bag
- The Mini Carver is the newest version of the Mini Grinder, taking one of our most popular wood carving tools to the next level. With additional features and functionality the Mini Carver is now even better at taking users through rough shaping, sculpting and sanding stages, seamlessly. Robust enough to last but compact enough to offer detailed carving capabilities and maneuverability. The Mini Carver is the ideal power tool for wood sculptors and carvers alike who value performance, efficiency and versatility.