6 ULTRA ROUND VELVETOUCH GOLDEN TAKLON SHORT HANDLE
Velvetouch Series 3950 Luxury Synthetic Blend Brushes
Velvetouch is comprised of a multiple-filament, luxury synthetic blend for excellent color-holding capacity, precision tapering and resilient spring. The blend of synthetic is unique to each individual shape to ensure maximum performance. Comfort is ensured with our smooth, signature Velvetouch handle.
- Angular Brights/Shaders: Used for tight shading and curved strokes.
- Bright/Chisel Blenders: Length and width of brush is generally squared. Similar to flats, but shorter hairs make a stiffer brush.
- Dagger/Strippers: Long chisel edge for easy, fine lines. Vary pressure for thick-to-thin ribbon effect.
- Detailers/Spotters: For fine detailing.
- Fans: Brush fibers are spread out making it useful for subtle blending and for textural effects.
- Filberts: Create a softer edge than a flat or bright.
- Flats: Longer hairs than a bright, this brush has more flex and a large color carrying capability.
- Grainers: Grainers produce a repetitive pattern of thin lines. The head of the filbert grainer is curved.
- Liners: Similar to rounds, but with longer hairs. Liners have a large color carrying capacity and makes long, fluid strokes.
- Mops: Mops have a large rounded shape that lays in large areas of color with a soft edge.
- Rounds: Smaller sizes are typically used for detail work and larger sizes tend to be used for washes and filling in color.
- Washes: A wide, flat brush used primarily to lay-in large amounts of color, to wet paper, or for blending.